How can companies select and implement suitable cybersecurity measures for a modern, networked adaptive production?
Challenge and Motivation
- Key technologies of tomorrow, such as artificial intelligence or the digital twin, require a networked, adaptive production as an infrastructure.
- Numerous manufacturing companies have already become victims of cyber criminals.
- Existing security concepts and solutions are often not aligned with the specific requirements of a networked, adaptive production and therefore need to be adjusted.
- Development of a security guideline considering the needs of manufacturing companies in networked, adaptive production
- Development and launch of a cybersecurity lab to demonstrate attacks and show the practical implementation of modern security concepts and technologies
- Receiving requirements for modern security concepts and technologies from the ICNAP community
- Derive relevant building blocks and best practice solutions as components of a modern security concept
- Establishment of a cybersecurity lab to demonstrate attacks and validate security concepts and technologies