Realizing Plug & Produce on the shop floor
How can you quickly integrate your machines on the shop floor?
This study is currently in progress and will conclude by the end of 2023.
Challenge and Motivation
- Machines and plants must be quickly integrable and adaptable
- Plug & Produce promises a solution, but often fails in technical implementation
- Automatic machine identification and integration in running production processes
- Reduction of manual efforts and overall reconfiguring time
- In-depth research and evaluation on best practices
- Concept for a straight forward implementation of the Plug & Produce approach based on RAMI and ASS
- Plug & Produce-enabled robot capable of automatic integration in running production processes