Many of today’s future-oriented businesses are still searching for competent partners and service providers who are sufficiently familiar with the requirements and specifications of Industrie 4.0 to help them on their way into a sustainable future.
Is it enough to provide all their machines and items of equipment with Internet technology, to establish process parameters and to transmit status messages? Or should they aim to achieve a full digitalization of their production lines, using real time analyses to identify potential sources of error and staying continuously in the optimum corridor of their manufacturing processes?
The network of partners in our moderated research community provides you with access to the results of fundamental research and practice-oriented development efforts:
- production data and software developments which you will be able to test in your production systems
- a fully networked test environment in one of Europe’s most modern and versatile machine parks
- sophisticated sensor systems
- fast wireless 5G data transmission
- connections to Fraunhofer’s “Virtual Fort Knox” cloud.