Pricing Models for Industrial Data
Motivation und Herausforderung
- Although enormous amounts of data are generated in industrial value creation systems, there is currently little knowledge about the monetary equivalent value.
- This knowledge gap is a major barrier to competitive pricing.
- Development of pricing models and strategies for pricing industrial data
- Derive and define appropriate KPIs to assess benefits and potentials for industry data pricing.
- Determination of a pricing approach: Identification and description of possible approaches
- Analysis of possible value contributions: Alignment of pricing approaches with the types of value contribution of the roles involved.
- Derivation of KPIs: Identification and characterization of suitable KPIs for pricing approaches.